The STEP® Touch thermostat collects the temperature information every 1.5 seconds for 10 minutes before deciding to add or reduce heat. This cycle continues until the operator turns it off. The thermostat is operated by two touch buttons only; up or down or press both buttons simultaneously to switch the heating off.
The low-voltage thermostat uses only 24 volts and connects to the power supply using a 3-conductor cable. It may control up to 20 power supplies or 20 DC controllers.
The STEP® Touch thermostat can be used in conjunction with all the EPI-LX-R power supply series and the STEP® DC Controller.
The new Step Touch thermostat from Electro Plastics is the elegant way to control your Step Warmoor system. Perfectly suited and designed from the ground up to work seamlessly with all Step Systems.
- Clean, simple two control design for ease of operation
- Three digit auto-dimmable LED Display
- Touch sensor controls that are maintenance free
- Clear, totally at acrylic surface for a clean contemporary look that works
- well with any decor
- Elegant stainless steel perimeter housing
- Displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Interfaces to an external temperature sensor
- Works with Step Warmoor, Step Snowmelt and Step Deicing systems
- Standard colors: black and white. Custom colors available at additional cost
- Capable of interfacing with smart home systems
- No batteries needed. All settings are stored in permanent memory for
- instant recovery in the event of a power failure
- Step Warmoor logo is lit when system is heating
- Green friendly low power design
- Set Range: 40º to 90ºF • 4º to 32ºC
- Internal Ambient Temp Range: 0º to 99ºF, +/-1ºF • -9º to 37ºC, +/-0.5ºC
- External Sensor Temp Range: 0º to 99ºF / -9º to 37ºC
- Power: 9-24 VAC/VDC @ <10mA (without external temperature sensor)